Free Men Do Not Ask For Permission To Bear Arms
- No Free Man Shall Ever Be Debarred the Use of Arms
“No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.” – Thomas Jefferson...
- The right to bear arms is because that’s the last defense against tyranny
“It’s part of our Constitution. You know, the right to bear arms is because that’s the last defense against tyranny. Not to hunt. It’s to protect yourself from the police.” – Ice-T...
- Please Keep Your Paws Off Of Our Right To Bear Arms
Please Keep Your Paws Off Of Our Right To Bear Arms...
- Firearms May Change: The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms Will Always Remain The Same
Firearms May Change: The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms Will Always Remain The Same...
- The Right of the Citizens to Keep and Bear Arms Has Justly Been Considered as the Palladium of Liberties in a Republic
The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered. As the palladium of the liberties of a republic: since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist ......
So wake up buy more guns and ammo before democrats take your constitution away
America needs a man or whoa-man to run this country! #ImpeachObama @boycothumana
What do you do with the heads?
Thats very true indeed.
Everyone is free to bear arms if they choose to.
because they should not have to
I don’t need permission, as an American, to bear arms.